addmustard is looking to add a Junior SEM Analyst to its Brighton-based SEM team.
If you’re looking to start your digital marketing career in Brighton, and would like the chance to be trained by industry experts in PPC & Display, step this way.
Apply to email@example.com.
WORKING WITH US
- You will have the opportunity to work with and be trained by industry gurus
- You’ll work with our clients, who embrace digital marketing and put budget behind our campaigns
- We are strong advocates of teamwork and you will get a chance to work with all of our teams across multiple disciplines, including: Paid Search, Search Engine Marketing, Display, Social Media, Content and Design
- Everyone is given the opportunity to spend one day a month working on something that truly inspires them
- All of our team members are encouraged to learn new skills working in another discipline
- We champion innovation and to promote this, anyone who submits a brilliant, new idea that benefits our clients is given an extra day of holiday
- Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we share financial performance, staff performance, client performance and other key developments on a regular basis
- Every member of the team receives an extra day off for their birthday
We believe in nurturing talent and creating opportunities for talented individuals and we want you to be part of our team for years to come.
As part of progressing at addmustard we aim to promote team members within set timescales, and we’ll work with you on a comprehensive plan to help you achieve this.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative individual who is looking to pursue a career in online marketing in an exciting and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be analytical, a fast learner with a keen interest in digital marketing.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the SEM team to manage and grow PPC and Display accounts across several markets
- Detailed analysis and reporting of PPC campaign performance and trends
- Daily optimisation of PPC accounts for continual improvement
- Ensure daily and weekly reporting is completed, distributed and analysed
- Keyword research, competitor analysis and gap analysis
- Work across different clients if needed
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent computer and internet skills (Excel knowledge a bonus)
- Creative mind – must be able to think outside the box
- Great communication skills and a team-player
- High attention to detail – analytical, numerate and very organised
- Hardworking, with a flexible attitude
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- A clear interest in digital marketing
- Any previous experience in marketing is a plus