Using analysis from the structure and performance of the old brand’s PPC campaigns, combined with industry best practice, addmustard created a neatly structured, manageable and efficient account with more opportunity to convert on mobile devices on the new, fully responsive site.
Addmustard’s strategy included:
- ensuring campaign and keyword coverage for all products;
- creating tightly aligned keywords and ads;
- PPC landing page creation and testing;
- split campaigns by match type for more efficient management;
- creating strong educational messaging including remarketing for new and returning visitors.
As hoppa had decided to run a soft launch of the site, the team began migrating a handful of campaigns that were historically stable, in terms of traffic volume and conversion, in order to experiment with ad copy, landing pages and bids. This strategy allowed us to plan the full migration strategy based on actual data.