We employ highly-skilled and motivated digital marketing experts to help our clients become truly world class at digital marketing. We are based in Brighton, UK, and deliver for our clients across four continents, and all channels, as an extension of their businesses. We work alongside our clients, often in their offices, applying our wealth of knowledge to develop innovative techniques and strategies that make their marketing perform.
We’ve worked with big, small, famous, unknown, new and established-but-interesting clients. We make it our mission to work with inspiring businesses and work tirelessly to deliver remarkable results for them. Some of our clients include Madame Vacances, hoppa and Love Holidays.
• You will have the opportunity to work with and be trained by industry gurus
• You’ll work with our clients, who embrace digital marketing and put budget behind our campaigns
• We are strong advocates of teamwork and you will get a chance to work with all of our teams across multiple disciplines, including: SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Display, Social Media, Content and Design
• Everyone is given the opportunity to spend one day a month working on something that truly inspires them
• All of our team members are encouraged to learn new skills working in another discipline
• We champion innovation and to promote this, anyone who submits a brilliant, new idea that benefits our clients will be rewarded.
• Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we share financial performance, staff performance, client performance and other key developments on a regular basis.
• Every member of the team receives an extra day off for their birthday
We believe in nurturing talent and creating opportunities for talented individuals and we want you to be part of our team for years to come.
Our progression scheme means that we set ourselves targets to promote team members within set timescales, and we’ll work with you on a comprehensive plan to help you achieve this.
This exciting role is ideal for an experienced, ambitious PPC Manager looking to excel in the digital marketing industry. addmustard is a fast-paced agency based in Brighton, UK, so the role is perfect for an individual who would welcome a challenging environment and full integration with clients and campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 18 months’ experience in PPC, a proven track record of managing accounts, be highly motivated and come equipped with the skill set required to execute PPC strategy across our client websites.
Summary of Work
Full service offering, from PPC campaign proposal, to creation and management.
Optimising client PPC campaigns to specific KPIs such as CR%, CPA or ROI
Reporting and performance reviews for the client against performance KPIs
Working across multiple clients and campaigns
Client facing, including liasing over the phone, email and in person
Potential to manage and train others in the team
- • Minimum of 18 months PPC experience
- Demonstrable experience in management of PPC campaigns
- GAP qualified
- Experience working towards objectives and reporting results
- Excellent understanding of Google tools in particular GA, Adwords aswell as Bing Ads
- Excellent data analysis through Adwords and Google Analytics (or other analytics platforms)
- Experienced user of all Microsoft applications
- Demonstratable experience managing a small team
- Hardworking, flexible attitude and good sense of humour
- Ability to take ownership of tasks, with a proactive approach to work
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing initiatives and a desire to learn more
- Good organisational skills are essential as well as a drive to take on challenges and a willingness to put in the extra hours to get the job done
- Display knowledge, set up and management experience on Facebook & GDN
- Passion for Travel
Direct Report: SEM Director
Key Area: Pay Per Click
Salary: £26k – £30k DOE