Hello there, jobseeker.
addmustard talent is on the hunt for an SEO Campaign Manager to join the team.
Sound like your bag? Take a look at the details and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working With Us
- You will have the opportunity to work with and be trained by industry gurus
- You’ll work with our clients, who embrace digital marketing and put budget behind our campaigns
- We are strong advocates of teamwork and you will get a chance to work with all of our teams across multiple disciplines, including: Paid Search, Search Engine Marketing, Display, Social Media, Content and Design
- Everyone is given the opportunity to spend one day a month working on something that truly inspires them
- All of our team members are encouraged to learn new skills working in another discipline
- We champion innovation and to promote this, anyone who submits a brilliant, new idea that benefits our clients is given an extra day of holiday
- Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we share financial performance, staff performance, client performance and other key developments on a regular basis
- Every member of the team receives an extra day off for their birthday
We believe in nurturing talent and creating opportunities for talented individuals and we want you to be part of our team for years to come.
Our progression scheme means that we set ourselves targets to promote team members within set timescales, and we’ll work with you on a comprehensive plan to help you achieve this.
This exciting role is ideal for an experienced, ambitious account manager looking to excel in the digital marketing industry. addmustard is a fast-paced agency based in Brighton, UK, so the role is perfect for an individual who would welcome a challenging environment and full integration with clients.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in SEO, be highly motivated and come equipped with the skill set required to execute SEO strategy across our client websites.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ownership of all SEO activities for a small range of clients
- Managing and training a small team to execute required work
- Development, contribution & execution of strategic plans and actions
- Monitoring clients’ performance via various tools including GA, DC Storm etc and providing
- concise analysis of current position
- Working towards clear targets and client budgets
- Liaising with clients and providing clear updates on strategy progression
- Generating updates and reports regarding strategy progress to the SEO Director and other
- key stakeholders both within the agency and client side
- Develop new ideas and potential areas of growth and discuss with the SEO Director and
- agency consultants
- Creating compelling and innovative campaign ideas and working alongside various in house
- staff and external agencies to produce campaigns
- Developing sound relationships with external contacts and leveraging existing relationships
- Provide competitor and gap analysis and identify potential high value opportunities
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years SEO experience
- Good organisational skills are essential as well as a drive to take on challenges and a
- willingness to put in the extra hours to get the job done
- Excellent understanding of on and off page SEO ranking factors
- Good understanding of Google algorithms
- Proven ability to think strategically about objectives
- Demonstrable experience in developing and/or implementing Outreach/PR campaigns/
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with data analysis, thorough knowledge of Google Analytics (or other analytics
- Experience using SEO and/or social media tools to find opportunities and analyse
- competitors and to streamline tasks
- Experience working towards objectives and reporting results
- Experience and/or desire to manage a team
- Hardworking, flexible attitude and good sense of humour
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing initiatives and a desire to learn more
- Desire to gain experience within the travel sector